Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Different between standard of living and Quality of life



   A standard of living merely is the evaluation of the wealth and employment status of a person in a society.standard of living prefer better social and medical service.Also,better technology.Quality of life that people spend their time with family and friends.they have enough time to share with others and learn about art,music,tradition. 
   

    I spent most of my the time in my country in Bangladesh.In my country standard of living is too low. Most of the people are poor.They can not afford their daily life expenses.Even though people have thousand of problems everyday,they still manage to stick to each other. In my country people prefer Quality of life better than Standard of living.when they have free time ,they like to make a enjoyable moment.For example,they get together and spend their time watching movies,gossiping,playing.In my country people have a strong social connection with each other.They value their culture and tradition more than material wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment